I am an aspiring novelist and copywriter from Somerset. My favourite genres are dystopian and crime fiction and I am currently writing my first crime novel, The Things Beyond Me.
Currently I work as the Marketing Intern for Premier Cottages and in the summer of 2019, I worked as a copywriter for a Bristol business. I also oversaw Bristol Massage Space's social media. Alongside my degree, I started my own small business, selling handmade festival and rave clothes online. I use Instagram to reach out to my customers and I have my own website.
In January 2020, I spent two weeks in The Gambia sharing copywriting and communication skills with community workers and trainee nurses.
After graduating BA(Hons) Creative and Professional Writing with a First, I’m looking forward to starting my MA in Creative Writing at Bath Spa in September.
Achievements & Experience
BA(Hons) Creative and Professional Writing, First Class Honours, UWE Bristol, 2020
- ACE Student of the Year 2020
- Shortlisted for the Silk Prize
- I was part of the Daigo Project 2020 which took place in The Gambia
- I run my own small business selling handmade clothes called Alice Lily Clothes
- In December 2019, I attended a talk on publishing and the publishing industry which I found very insightful and helpful.