As a designer, I love working over a range of mediums, I feel this really broadens the creative mind and brings new and unique ideas to the table. While my main passion has been creating publications and having a huge love for typography, I always find myself working across all areas to grow my work in new ways, whether that be making objects or illustrating. My goal throughout university was to create work for a positive impact in the world, which is why now having an internship with 91 Untold in Bristol is the perfect stepping stone towards my career. With them so far I have created work designing for print, web, and video directing to editing.
Achievements & Experience
- 'Creative Ninja' Internship at 91 Untold (Jun-August)
- Digital Assistant at Journal of Community Nursing / Journal of Practice Nursing (Freelance)
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design at UWE, Bristol: 2:1
- Art and Design Foundation Degree at Salisbury College: Merit
- Art and Design L3 BTEC at Salisbury College: MMP