I’m a freelance Wildlife Filmmaker based in Bristol, specialising in underwater. I know the waters of the Maldives, Scotland, Cyprus, Greece, Italy and the Canary Islands, and have more than 6 years’ experience in scuba diving.
At the moment, I am working to specialise as an Underwater Assistant Camera. I am also an open water instructor and an HSE Commercial Scuba diver, interested in emerging female talent and underwater related stories.
Through filmmaking, I hope to share unique stories and I am especially interested in projects with community involvement.
Achievements & Experience
- Underwater camera operator - Sony, REDs, Gates;
- HSE Commercial SCUBA (50+ commercial dives) ;
- Scuba Diving Instructor (500 + dives);
- Night Diving Specialist;
- Dry suit Specialist;
- Linguist – English (bilingual), Romanian (native), German, Greek, Hungarian, Spanish;
- Online media content creator