For me, creating films is about capturing memories. Growing up, I'd make short films on family holidays, which we now can hold onto forever. This creative passion for filmmaking continued into adulthood. I enjoy being behind the camera, but it’s in the editing process where I find my freedom, and have the skills needed to make a great final cut.
I work in Premiere Pro, but I’m also learning After Effects to enhance my creativity. My organised workflow is complemented by a balance of efficiency, and also having an eye for the smaller details; which is crucial when working with large files. I can also communicate well with peers to express an idea, and have in-depth discussions with clients about what they want from a project.
Going forward, I plan to continue developing my editing skills and learning more about the editing world, whilst working in the field.
Achievements & Experience
- Cornerman (Commercial) / February 2020
- The Presence of Thin Air (Short Film) / December 2019
- Sharpshotz Campaign / May 2019
- King Edmund Acro Gymnastics (Promotional) / April 2019
- My Pain, My Passion (Documentary) / December 2018